Instant Pot is Awesome!
Ok. We got that out of the way.
Why do I love the Instant Pot (Electric Pressure Cooker)?
- It helps save time at dinner time. Meals that would take all day in the crockpot only take 20 to 30 minutes in the Instant Pot.
- Instant Pot allows you to make a real food meal really fast. In the time it would take to order a pizza and have it delivered, you can have a real food meal ready from start to finish in your instant pot.
- It has several functions in one place: crock pot, rice cooker, steamer, yogurt maker, etc. This saves you money on buying all of these appliances separately.
- One pot, less dishes. Similar to a crockpot, you can put all of your ingredients in your Instant Pot and not make a mess all over your kitchen.
- It doesn’t heat up the house like an oven would in the summer time. The Instant Pot can allow you to make so many different kinds of meals without ever turning on your oven.
So today, I just wanted to share my favorite recipes from around the web to show how versatile this appliance can be. I’m not much on making my own recipes, but this roundup of Instant Pot Recipes should do the trick. Thanks so much for all those bloggers out there that put these amazing recipes together for our use.
Favorite Dinner Recipes:
Favorite Side Dish Recipes:
I love when I find something that saves me time, money and hassle in the kitchen. The Instant Pot is just that!
By the way, if you don’t have an Instant Pot, let me give you some suggestions.
- This is the Electric Pressure I started with: Power Cooker 9 in 1
- This is the Instant Pot I have now and love: Instant Pot 8 Quart
I hope these recipes will help you at meal time so that you can spend more time with your family!
If you want more Instant Pot recipes, check out these related posts:
Do you have any favorite Instant Pot recipes? Please link to them in the comments below! And if you found this post helpful, please share. Thanks.